- For DIN top-hat rails mount
- Cuts the LAN link and power to the door station in case of sabotage
- Reset pushbutton on module must be pressed after alarm
- 24 V DC also switched, thus allowing to disable door opening in case of sabotage
- The adapter needs to be powered with 24 V DC
With LAN at the door there is a risk of sabotage and irruption into the intranet. To prevent this, the LAN-Secure Adapter can be placed in a safe area and looped into the LAN connection.
The module monitors 2 switches on contact and resistor value (either 0 Ohm eg. 10 kOhm) and cuts in case of sabotage all 8 leads of the LAN cable as well as a 24 V DC output.
A tamper switch kit must be ordered separately according to the respective station which need to be protected.