Instructions on how to install your Button Module1B – 4B item number: 33-1488 | 33-1219 | 33-1504 | 33-1192
The figure shows the ButtonModule 4B, the principle is the same for 1B – 3B (put the cables into the connector at Z1 – Z4).
WEB-INTERFACE – CONFIGURATION
Standard IP-address: 192.168.1.200
User name: „admin“
- Operating voltage: 5 V DC
- Temperature range: -20 °C to 55 °C (at -20 ° C the device is fully functional after 15 minutes of operation).
- Dimensions: 109,5 mm x 109,5 mm x 35 mm
- Protection class: IP65 in conjuction with a suitable housing.
- Features: – Lettering with individual push-in stripes from rear.
– LED background lighting of lettering as soon as logged into SIP server.
– Lettering can be achieved with conventional labelling machines, e. g. from brother (P-Touch; tape TZ-231) or DYMO. Tape width 12 mm.
DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
For the lastest version of the manual click here.
Programming instructions see the manual SIP Door Module ECO | MAXI | PLUS